With the cosmetic injectables and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures market growing year after year, many retail businesses are trying to cash in on this booming market and offer services like Botox, fillers and laser treatments. From group sales sites hawking discount Botox to new “med spas” popping up left and right, it can be difficult to determine the best place to go for your treatment. But it shouldn’t be. You deserve to go to an expert like Dr. Sanovich – here’s why!
• Dr. Sanovich is not just an oral and maxillofacial surgeon – he is also a facial cosmetic surgeon. That means he has studied and continues to study the bones and muscles of the face extensively and can expertly administer injectables in the correct places for a safe, beautiful outcome every time.
• Dr. Sanovich is board certified in both oral and maxillofacial surgery and cosmetic surgery. This means he must take a minimum amount of continuing education and adhere to strict professional standards to maintain his board certification. This prestigious designation is designed to reassure patients that their practitioner is held to the highest standards of care. It’s also something you may not find with all places that administer injectables.
• When you get an injectable from Dallas Surgical Arts, you can rest assured that you will be getting the injection from Dr. Sanovich himself – a medical doctor with extensive training – and not from a technician.
• Dr. Sanovich and his staff are not a retail establishment and are not trying to lure you in with discounts in an effort to upsell you on overpriced products or services you don’t need. We are a medical practice and will never recommend something that isn’t safe or plain unnecessary just to make a quick buck.
• Finally, when you visit Dallas Surgical Arts, you can look forward to seeing the same friendly faces each time you come in. That’s because, at Dallas Surgical Arts, we don’t have high employee turnover rates. Our staff is a family, and we treat our patients like family too.
Ready to learn more? Give our experts a call at (972) 914-3660 to book your appointment today.