Am I a good candidate for eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)?
Any one, or combination, of the following conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for eyelid surgery:
- Excess skin obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- Loose skin hanging over the edge of the upper eyelids, perhaps impairing vision
- A puffy appearance of the upper eyelids, making the eyes look tired
- Excess skin and fine, “crepe paper type” wrinkles of the upper or lower eyelids
- Bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Creases or folds in the lower eyelids
Aesthetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) can usually correct these problems. This simple surgery can tighten the skin, smooth the wrinkles and recreate a youthful, rested, healthy appearance.
Other treatment may also need to be considered. If the upper eyelid condition is accompanied by sagging of the eyebrows, then a forehead lift may be recommended. Smoothing of the crow’s feet may be accomplished with Botox® or Xeomin, or laser resurfacing procedures. Dr. McBride & Dr. Sanovich can provide further information if you have an interest in any of these additional procedures.
If you’re interested in learning more about the eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) procedure, contact Dr. Kevin McBride & Dr. Randy Sanovich. Dr. McBride and Dr. Sanovich are cosmetic facial surgeons located in Dallas, TX who have a combined 30 years of facial cosmetic surgery experience. Call Dallas Surgical Arts Phone Number 972-776-4888 today to schedule an appointment. Read more about the eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) procedure and view our before and after photos in the photo gallery
Comments are closed.